Hi everyone, we are really proud to announce the release of ProcessMaker 3.0 (RC3) . This is special for us not only for the amount of bug fixed and improvements but also for presenting to all of you a new ProcessMaker logo! after so many years we’ve decided it was time to change the logo that was part of us since the beginning, hope you like it as much as we liked choosing and designing it; what’s more, you could find a new main menu design.
If you want to know the exact dates of each one of the releases, visit this page and get ready for what is coming.
As follows you can find the list of improvements and bug fixed corresponding to this version.
New Features and improvements:
- Supported added in the PMFSendMessage() function in order to use the registry of an email server with its corresponding ID.
- New ProcessMaker logo.
- Improvements in the design of the ProcessMap.
- When deleting a variable, the design of a Dynaform is not updated.
- Save button label is aligned.
- All button labels are centered.
- Undo-Redo and zoom has a tooltip.
- There is an extra point in the inside the Information task in the ProcessMap.
- Designer > Supervisor steps: The REMOVE button has a red border.
- Designer: The user cannot customize the design over half a pool or lane.
- Pools with lanes cannot be moved in the designer area.
- Designer BPMN > Dynaform: The col-span property does not allow to divide the row in more than two columns.
- Error message when moving an element in the designer.
- Logo : It is not possible to upload a logo.
- Dropdown and Checkbox elements are duplicated in the SQL properties.
- It is possible to create tasks without names.
- It is not possible to configure an email in the email server option.
- When entering to the task properties an error message is displayed.
- It is not possible to edit the DynaForm titles.
- It is not possible to create “Type Message” in the new designer.
- The Reset icon has functionality even if it is hidden in the main toolbox.
- Sub-process Properties: Only half of the Delete button can be seen.
- When editing the properties of the Intermediate, Start and End event, it appears an error.
- It is not possible to re-size a lane.
- Add left margin to the window of Designer>Process Supervisor >Supervisors
- If having a pool in the designer, there shouldn’t be possible to create elements outside it.
- It is not possible to create a process permission if only the admin user is listed in the dropdown of users/groups.
- It is not possible to use the horizontal scrollbar when an element was assigned to an step.
- It is possible to assign process permissions to users who are inactive.
- Process File Manager > templates >Edit: The “Save” button does not have any functionality.
- Process File Manager > Templates: The “Upload” button does not allow to upload any type of file.
- Process File Manager > Templates: The download button is not working.
Read the complete Release Notes for a detailed description of known issues and bugs-fixes.
* The directory where ProcessMaker is installed should have write permissions.
* Remember that this is still a BETA release. Do not use this BETA version in a production environment.
* English (Default Core)
ProcessMaker 3.0 RC3 version is available for Linux and Windows platforms. Download them from this site.
* For a detailed description of ProcessMaker 3.0 and its new features please see our latest documentation.
* To report any issues in ProcessMaker 3.0 (RC3) please go to this page, select ProcessMaker [community] “Project” and select “ProcessMaker v3.0 RC3″ in Product version.
How to contribute?
* We need your help to make ProcessMaker 3.0 the best release, so please take some time to download and try out the beta, your feedback is very important to us!.
* if you are willing to help us translating this version into your native language just tell us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget that any contribution will be mentioned in our wiki, social media and forum…so help spread the word!