We have some exciting news!, a new beta version of ProcessMaker v. 3.0 has been released. Below find the list of new features and bug fixes for this version
Remember that this is a BETA release. Do not use this BETA version in a production environment.
* Message types were included in the BPMN Designer.
* Implement Boundary Events in the designer.
* Support for more BPMN shapes in the designer
* It is possible to navigate through different steps.
* Possibility to create cases in Windows Server 2008R2.
* Dependent fields are working.
* The edit label was inlcuded in all BPMN elements.
* The order of the conditions in routing rules can now be saved.
*A default flow in gateways does not require a condition.
* ProcessMaker Task List is working.
Read the complete Release Notes for a detailed description of new features, known issues and bugs-fixes.
* The directory where ProcessMaker is installed should have write permissions.
* Remember that this is a BETA release. Do not use this BETA version in a production environment.
* English (Default Core)
ProcessMaker 3.0 Beta version is available for Linux and Windows platforms. Download them from this site.
* For a detailed description of ProcessMaker 3.0 and its new features please see our latest documentation.
* To report any issues in ProcessMaker 3.0 (beta 3) please go to this page, select ProcessMaker [community] “Project” and select “ProcessMaker v3.0 beta4″ in Product version.
How to contribute?
* We need your help to make ProcessMaker 3.0 the best release, so please take some time to download and try out the beta, your feedback is very important to us!.
* if you are willing to help us translating this version into your native language just tell us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Don’t forget that any contribution will be mentioned in our wiki, social media and forum…so help spread the word!