Happy New Release day!!!
Hello boys and girls, it’s that time of the month again when we get presents for being good kids all the month around. So unless you’ve been a naughty kid, here’s your monthly present from the Colosa Developer Team: ProcessMaker version 2.0.39!!!
If you need to know what you’re getting in the gift box this month, please read the…
ProcessMaker Release Notes
v. 2.0.39(Release date: April3rd, 2012)
ProcessMaker 2.0.39 is a stabilization release with 45 bug fixes and some improvements for Dashboard infrastructure and Single Application feature.
- Fixed JS Conditional Compilation error. Related bugs: 8080
- Some Grid errors such as Onaddrow listener, deleting rows issues and some other operations. Related bugs: 3529, 8549, 8611, 7841
- Case tracker issues. Related bugs: 8673, 8660
- Dashboard issues in Firefox 10
- Issue saving Password field under Email setup. Related bugs 8615.
- There are some missing labels for Simplified user Experience. Related bugs 8717.
- Simplified User Experience third version has been improved
- Zend Server Output Document differences between DOC and PDF. Related bugs 6871.
- When language is different form English in Chrome in Report Table creation (from Admin side) list of processes is not being displayed correctly.
- Formula operations in grids not working correctly with masked fields
- In debug state and a language different from English Triggers are not being shown.
- Print Dynaform under Simplified User Experience & Supervisor view is not working. Related bugs 8640.
- Editable Dates with Hour mask not working properly. Related bugs 8718.
- With IIS 7 and IE9 text field validation works correctly but change color of the text to white. Related bugs 8805
- English (Default core language)
- Spanish (Updated for 2.0.39)
So again, Happy New Release Day to you all from the Colosa team!