A year has passed since the last ProcessMaker Community version was released. During this year the ProcessMaker team has been working to produce new plugins and hotfixes, plus several beta versions of the upcoming version 3.0, which will offer a new BPMN designer which you heard a lot about last year.
We have saved the best for last, and we want to finish up this exciting year at ProcessMaker by announcing the release of ProcessMaker Community Edition v. 2.8.0. This will be the last release of version 2, but don’t worry, next year we are planning to release several versions of ProcessMaker, including the Community Edition v. 3.0.
Version 2.8.0 comes with some great features and improvements such as compatibility with PHP 5.4 and Internet Explorer v. 10.
Here’s a brief list of the features and enhancements included in this version.
– REST API
– Better Management of Input Document Size Restrictions
– Possibility to Scroll on iPAD.
– Automatically open PDF Output Documents.
– Possibility to remove date selection inside the Advanced Search.
– Evaluation working properly with currency field.
– Compatibility with PHP 5.4
– Compatibility with Internet Explorer v.10
– When creating a dashlet, the user list is in alphabetic order.
– Validation in the title field while creating a Dashlet.
– DynaForms listed in alphabetical order in the “DynaForm” dropdown menu.
– Administrative Interfaces are accessible from the Internet.
– Administration in the System section.
The complete list of all features mentioned in the Release Notes can be found in this documentation.
Get this new version by clicking on this link.
If you want to get a downloadable version of the Release Notes click on this link.
Read what’s new on this version by accessing to its documentation.
Hope all of you enjoy using this version as much as we have enjoyed developing and documenting it.
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions.