ProcessMaker is pleased to announce a new release of the Actions by Email Plugin v.2.0.20. This plugin comes with some bug fixed and enhancements.
This plugin is available in our ProcessMaker Enterprise Edition.
* ProcessMaker v2.5.x or higher (stable version + available hotfix)
* Enterprise Plugin v2.0.17 or higher (stable version + available hotfix)
Bug fixed and Enhancements
* Improvements in labels.
* Information about the case derived, when using Value Based Assignment, is complete.
* Fields with more than 2 dependencies are working.
The following bug/new feature request is planned to be fixed in the next stable release of the plug-in:
* Case note will be added when a case is derived.
The following issues need to have the hotfix 18.104.22.168 applied.
* Email sent when using the Mail PHP email configuration.
* A user friendly email template.
* For a detailed description of the Actions by Email plugin please see our latest documentation.
* Here you can find the release notes document.
* For more information contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org