There are only a few weeks left until the release of ProcessMaker Community version 3.0! In the meantime we are launching Beta versions in order to give you a sneak peak at what will be in the final version.
This is the Beta 5 release. This new beta comes with great new features and tons of bug fixes and improvements.
Remember that this is a BETA release. Do not use this BETA version in a production environment.
- Added user’s First Name, Email, Username as required fields in the user form.
- Full Support for Intermediate Message event (outbound).
- Full support for Intermediate Message event (inbound).
- Full support for Start Message event (inbound).
- Implementation of an independent cron for message events (messageeventcron.php)
- Complete Extended XML BPMN schema to add running artifacts in .pmx file.
- In the preview of a DynaForm, hint property of the image and link field is working.
- Add support for End Message Event (outbound).
- Support for Internet Explorer v10 and v11 inside the new Form Designer.
- Standardization of hints position in the preview and when running cases.
- Support for hidden fields on the new form designer.
- Use of AutoSuggest field to select User under HOME >Advanced Search.
- Support for Firefox v35.0.1.
- Full Support for Message Types
- The autosave designer takes too much time and freezes the Designer.
- Invalid message when an error occurs in an exclusive gateway where all conditions are false.
- Saving date validation.
- Double click to save a new variable if using Internet Explorer v10 and v11.
- If using Firefox v.35 it is not possible to use the keyboard arrows in the properties of each field.
- When copying a folder with content such as folder or files, a warning is displayed for each one of them and the dialog box that has the folder path does not disappear.
- Translate error in the email configuration label.
- It is possible to see connections between pools.
- If using Internet Explorer, the same process can be opened in different tabs.
- When resending emails inside the Message History (in the Case Information Menu), it displays 2 notices with Undefined index.
- If using Internet Explorer, if a new process is created and opened in a new tab, the first tab with the information about the creation of the new process stays open.
- If using Internet Explorer the Vertical Text is outside of its “resize points”.
- Some BPMN elements do not have the “Edit Label” option.
- The sub-process context menu does not disappear after selecting any of its options.
- If using firefox v.35, an error when configuring dependent fields is displayed.
- When the session is lost in the Case Tracker, A run time error is throwing with the following message “the row ” in table CASE_TRACKER doesn’t exist!
- The label of the lanes are superimposed and it does not allow the edition of the name.
- Date and date time field types have the same class and the data format inside the DateTime is not defined.
- The configuration in the property of the hint field is lost after closing the DynaForm designer.
- Options inside the “Edit Process” are not aligned.
- After saving changes in the HeartBeat, the “Error” message is displayed
- When the process is imported, triggers are not being displayed inside the debugger.
- BPMN Designer Import standardization of elements size.
- WebEntry refactor.
- When the PMFGetCasesNotes() function is being executed in a trigger, it displays a syntax error: unexpected ‘,’, expecting ‘(‘.
- The default task defined in gateways does not require a condition.
- It is not possible to order the routing rules in the Exclusive gateway.
- Update information about the DynaForm variables when editing the content of the variables.
- Step assignment inside tasks was improved.
Read the complete Release Notes for a detailed description of new features, known issues and bugs-fixes.
* The directory where ProcessMaker is installed should have write permissions.
* Remember that this is a BETA release. Do not use this BETA version in a production environment.
* English (Default Core)
ProcessMaker 3.0 Beta version is available for Linux and Windows platforms. Download them from this site.
* For a detailed description of ProcessMaker 3.0 and its new features please see our latest documentation.
* To report any issues in ProcessMaker 3.0 (beta 5) please go to this page, select ProcessMaker [community] “Project” and select “ProcessMaker v3.0 beta5″ in Product version.
How to contribute?
* We need your help to make ProcessMaker 3.0 the best release, so please take some time to download and try out the beta, your feedback is very important to us!.
* if you are willing to help us translating this version into your native language just tell us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget that any contribution will be mentioned in our wiki, social media and forum…so help spread the word!