Afer many months of development and testing, ProcessMaker version 2.0 is finally here. The following exciting new features have been added:
- PHP 5.3 support. It is now possible to deploy ProcessMaker in PHP 5.3 environments.
- User inbox has been redesigned, and full skin control is now possible for OEM deployments. We will post more articles on this feature to explain how to customize the user interface experience.
- Extensible Plugin Architecture. The installation of new plugins will be as simple as point and click. Among the newly available ones, the Batch Routing Plugin is worth mentioning.
- BPMN 2.0 and XPDL 2.2 features are probably the most challenging features included in any prior release so far. It is now possible to import and export process designs using XPDL 2.2 descriptors, and for this, the Process Map was completeley redesigned. Even if the new Process Editor is still in Beta stage, it shows the path leading to achieve future conformance with BPMN 2.0 standard.
- Architecture and Scalability Improvements. The underlying database structure has been optimized for deployments with extra-large case loads.
- DMS. ProcessMaker now includes a fully functional DMS for document storage and management.
To download ProcessMaker 2.0 go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/processmaker.